A first-class fire safety solution
The Howler CallPost is designed to provide a professional mounting board for any model of Howler alarm, making installation quicker and more flexible.
In our quest to make construction site safety and fire safety as a whole simpler, we created the ingenious, time-saving CallPost. It is designed to provide a professional mounting board for any model of Howler alarm, making installation quicker and more flexible! The board comes with all necessary fixing holes, and fixing bolts. There is also space for an optional connector enclosure for hard-wired linked Howlers. The CallPost also incorporates the statutory Fire Action notice and call point symbol, alongside space to number the post if required. Tough and simple, the CallPost bears the Howler stamp in every respect. These mounting boards can be used over and over again by installers wanting a speedy installation and relocation experience… with a touch of class.
Features and specification
- MULTIPLE INSTALLS Designed for construction site use – not just one site, but site after site.
- TOUGH –Tough steel backboard 400 x 450mm. Upholds Howler build values: reliable, simple and tough.
- EASY TO INSTALL Pre-drilled holes at each corner for rapid fitting on site.
- FLEXIBLE Pre-drilled fixing points for any Howler or Site Alert alarm – fixings included.
- EASY IDENTIFICATION Space to fill in a call point number for ease of identification.
- CONFORMS Statutory signage included – Call Point sign and Fire Action notice.