Reliable, simple, tough
Standalone alarm systems are ideal for smaller sites where the warning can still be heard clearly in all areas. With the option to hard-wire the stations together to form a network, the Site Alert product is simple yet highly effective.
The Howler Wireless Site Alert fire alarm looks and sounds a bit different to his big brothers, but you’ll quickly discover that he has all the family characteristics – reliable, simple and tough. Designed specifically for smaller construction sites – and smaller budgets – this little guy really means business.
Up to 20 wireless fire alarm units can be linked together and, with voices of 100dB at 1 metre, you’ll find them difficult to ignore when they get going. As far as hard-wired fire alarm systems go, the Howler Site Alert is a fantastic solution.
Features and specification
- VISUAL WARNING High intensity LED red flashing beacon fitted as standard. Ideal for noisy areas.
- NOISY 100dB at 1 metre.
- WEATHER-PROOF Push on/push off rocker switch operation.
- BATTERY POWERED 9V fire alarm battery – easy to replace.
- BATTERY TEST Built-in low battery warning.
- LINKING OPTION Up to 20 fire alarm units can be linked using 2 core cable.
- COMPACT Slimline design measures just (W)160mm × (H)260mm × (D)75mm