The original mobile Howler FirePost range
Tough & simple, the FirePost systems underpin the fire safety strategies of sites all around the world. With its simple yet tough design, every option includes all statutory signage to ensure proper compliance.
The original Howler FirePost range of mobile fire points was designed over a decade ago and quickly became the ‘go-to’ system for major construction sites and professionals right across the building industry.
It’s sturdy yet simple design has meant it’s stood the test of time – and it’s still a favourite for construction teams right around the globe. With multiple configurations, every option includes all statutory signage to ensure proper compliance and site fire safety.
The FirePost is registered under the Registered Designs Act 1949, Registration No: 4034789
Features and specification
- MODULAR CONCEPT The FirePost is a modular design, enabling you to ‘grow’ the fire point to the size of your choice. This offers you the ultimate in flexibility, and it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- STABILITY The centre of gravity on the FirePost has been carefully positioned to maximise the stability of the unit.
- READY-TO-ROLL The backboards come with laser cut fixings holes in position for fitting accessories such as Howler alarms and document holders. This speeds up the installation process dramatically.
- CABINET OPTION For security and weather protection, the cabinet offers unparalleled protection.
- SIMPLE TO TRANSPORT Transport brackets for removable backboard reduce the FirePost down to minimum height for moving around.
Includes signage, extinguisher basket, removable backboard with A3 site plan holder.
Includes signage & extinguisher basket.
Includes signage & extinguisher brackets.
Includes signage, extinguisher brackets, removable backboard with A3 site plan holder.